A good book has no ending. ~ R.D. Cumming

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!

Spring Break is in full swing and the weather seems to be cooperating, finally! I have one novel that I am just about finished (The Night Trilogy by Elie Weisel) and I have 4 on loan from my mom that I'm very eager to get to reading! With summer fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to find out what is on everyone's "To Read" list for the upcoming warm months. Comment below and let me know what you're planning to read over the next few months!

My "To Read" list is currently comprised of the books I have borrowed from my mom, which include:
In A Heartbeat by Rosalind Noonan
The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

I hope everyone has been out enjoying the lovely sunshine and taking in the fresh spring air! Happy Reading, as always!

1 comment:

  1. Let's see, I am currently reading The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory (pretty good!). I am also going to read the second half of World Without End by Ken Follett (his novels are really good, set in Medieval England and follow the lives of ordinary people, as opposed to the royalty and upper-class that novels usually focus on.

    PS. By reading I mean listening, since I have these as books on CD from the library, as requested them when I traveled the PG and have been listening to them on my drive to school now.

    And other the summer I am hoping to read (as books) more by Ken Follett!!

    ReplyDelete