A good book has no ending. ~ R.D. Cumming

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Behind AGAIN!

So once again I have fallen quite behind on posting my reviews. I have two books finished to post reviews for still - I will hopefully get those up later this evening. Out of the four novels I had ordered at the beginning of the month, I have 1 and a half left to go. You know what that means!...BOOK SHOPPING!

As we are now approaching the year's end, I will also post my list of books I've read this year. In the last couple of months I have brought myself back up to speed, as my summer had been quite busy leaving me little time for reading as many novels as I had hoped to. So now that the weather is cooling off significantly, I feel no desire to go outside which leaves me curled up on my couch with my books and my dogs! In my mind, there is nothing better than staying inside with a good book when it's miserable and cold outside - possibly the only positive attribute of winter!

Check back soon for my latest reviews, and as always Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment