A good book has no ending. ~ R.D. Cumming

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

They're Here!

My books have finally arrived!! I ordered 4 in total from Chapters; they are: The Pact by Jodi Picoult, Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult, If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern and Sleepwalking in Daylight by Elizabeth Flock. I am quite eager to get started on one! I have been "bookless", so to speak, for the past week; although, I can't complain because it has given me a chance to re-read some of my old favourites. During my new-book hiatus, I re-read The Wicked, Wicked Ladies in the Haunted House by Mary Chase, and Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh - two great novels that I remember fondly from elementary school.

So my personal library count, including the 4 new books I just received, is now at 142! (I'm almost needing to start taking over another bookshelf). Out of the 18 novels that Jodi Picoult has written, I now only have 2 more to buy, and then I own them all to date!

The sun is shining, the air is warm and I have new books to read - how could the day get any better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment